The Product Owner's Wheel
Fast-track to Succes: Elevate yourself, your team and your product with these 40 easy-to-use, fun and inspiring cardsSpel (h) Engels 2023 9789090378138
You’re interested in better understanding the role of Product Owner. That is awesome! Perhaps one or more of the following situations apply to you:
• I’ve just been given this role and have no idea what to do with it. I wonder what a Product Owner is and how to fulfill that role effectively?
• I’ve been in the role of Product Owner for a while and I’m wondering how to make the role easier or more effective.
• I’m a project leader, manager, or program manager looking at a project and thinking: it’s stuck, what a hassle. How can it be different, how can it be better?
• I’m an Agile ambassador and I’m wondering how to take the Scrum projects I lead to a higher level.
Are you facing these challenges? In that case help is here. Yeah! We’ve created the cardset version of our model ‘The Product Owner’s Wheel’ just for you! It is designed to give you lots of inspiration, fun, and practical tools to get and keep you and your product in motion.
For us, in Agile and Scrum, it is essential that it is simple, usable and practical. We like to add a generous dose of fun and energy. It should be enjoyable to work with these cards, otherwise, they’ll just end up gathering dust.
We believe in cartoon power. We believe that if we can’t draw it, we haven’t understood it yet. That’s why this box is full of visuals to assist you on your journey.
These cards quickly and easily introduce you with the theory that empower you to quickly grasp the basic principles of the Agile mindset, the Scrum framework and the role of the Product Owner. Furthermore, the practical work cards offer you effective and powerful tools that are easy to use! The inspiring thing about this box is that every card is suitable for putting the theory directly into practice.
Take this box with you everywhere, put the cards on the wall in your team room or redraw them, discuss the content, and above all, let them help you think outside the box and get to work!
Over Bas van Amersfoort
Andere boeken door Bas van Amersfoort
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan