John Doerr (1951) joined Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers in 1980 and has since backed some of the world's most successful entrepreneurs and companies, such as Google, Zynga and Amazon.Meer over John Doerr
Measure What Matters
OKRs: The Simple Idea that Drives 10x GrowthPaperback Engels 2018 9780241348482
Measure What Matters is a revolutionary approach to business that has been adopted by some of Silicon Valley's most successful startups. It is a movement that is behind the explosive growth of Intel, Google, Amazon and Uber and many more.
Measure What Matters is about using Objectives and Key Results (or OKRs) to make tough choices on business priorities. It's about communicating these objectives throughout the company from entry level to CEO and it's about collecting timely, relevant data to track progress - to measure what matters.
When Google first started out, its founders had amazing technology, entrepreneurial energy and sky-high ambition but no business plan. John Doerr taught them a proven approach to operating excellence that has helped them achieve greatness. He has since shared OKRs with more than fifty companies with outstanding success.
In this book, Larry Page, Bill Gates, Bono, Sheryl Sandberg and many more explain how OKRs have helped them exceed all expectations and run their organisations with focus and agility.
Geef uw waardering
Interviews en artikelen (1)
Over John Doerr
Andere boeken door John Doerr
Part 1: OKRs in action
1. Google, meet OKRs
2. The father of OKRs
3. Operation crush: An Intel story
4. Superpower #1:Focus and commit to priorities
5. Focus: The Remind story
6. Commit: The Nuna story
7. Superpower #2: Align and connect for teamwork
8. Align: The MyFitnessPal story
9. Connect: The Intuit story
10. Superpower #3: Track for accountability
11. Track: The Gates foundation story
12. Superpower #4: Stretch for Amazing
13. Stretch: The Google Chrome story
14. Stretch: The YouTube story
Part 2: The new world of work
15. Continuous performance management
16. Ditching annual performance reviews: The Adobe story
17. Baking better every day: The Zume Pizza story
19. Culture change: The Lumeris story
20. Culture change: Bono’s ONE Campaign story
21. The goals to come
Resource 1: Google’s OKR playbook
Resource 2: A typical OKR cycle
Resource 3: All talk: performance conversation
Resource 4: In Sum
Resource 5: For further reading
Aanbevolen live events...
ISBW Managers Event 2023
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Dit boek staat op 1 boekenlijst...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan