From Good to Great Servant-LeadershipPaperback Engels 2021 9798733307589
The basics of being a ScrumMaster are fairly straightforward: At face value all a ScrumMaster needs to do is facilitate the Scrum process and remove impediments. But being a great ScrumMaster, one who truly embodies the principles of servant-leadership and helps nurture a high-performing team, is much harder and more elusive.
In this second edition of his groundbreaking book, Geoff shares an updated collection of stories and practical guidance, drawn from twenty years of coaching Scrum teams that will guide you on your path to greatness.
In this book you will learn:
- The skills and characteristics of great ScrumMasters
- How to generate, maintain and increase engagement from the team
- How to increase the effectiveness of the Scrum meetings, such as retrospectives and daily scrums.
- How to foster a more creative and collaborative team
- How to increase the performance of the team
- How to know when you are a successful ScrumMaster
Scrum Mastery is for practicing ScrumMasters who want to develop themselves into a great servant-leader capable of taking their teams beyond simple process compliance.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan