Reflecting the most recent research and events within the field of OB, the 19th Edition continues its hallmark focus on clear writing, cutting-edge content, and intuitive pedagogy. There's a reason why Robbins and Judge's OB textbooks have educated millions of students and have been translated into 20 languages: because of a commitment to provide engaging, cutting-edge material that helps students understand and connect with this important field of study.
Hallmark features of this title
Career-focused resources help students develop the skills today's employers are looking for
- An Employability Skills Matrix in each chapter shows the professional relevance of specific pieces of chapter content and text features.
Current, real-world examples help readers understand how to apply OB concepts
-Each chapter opens with a real company example that demonstrates the topics that will be covered.
-Profiles of real company leaders throughout the text illustrate how course concepts have helped their success.
-Photos and captions link the chapter content to contemporary real-life worldwide situations.
New and updated features of this title
Content reflects the most current developments in OB research
- NEW and UPDATED: The new edition features over 800 new examples and references that emphasize diversity, equity, and inclusion; COVID-19 and crisis management; remote work and telecommuting; and much more.
- REVISED: Chapters on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Communication, Culture and Change, and Stress and Health present cutting-edge perspectives on these important topics (Chapters 2, 11, 16, and 18).
- NEW and UPDATED: Point-Counterpoint, An Ethical Choice, and Myth or Science?expand students' learning.
- NEW: Toward a Better World features highlight social responsibility, justice, and ethics issues facing organizations today.
- NEW and UPDATED: OB Polls highlight current statistics that challenge common assumptions.
Assessments test students' knowledge
- NEW: Assignable Personal Inventory Assessments allow students to personally reflect on topics related to key chapter concepts. Available only in Revel.
- NEW and UPDATED: End-of-chapter material, including Experiential Activities, Ethical Dilemmas, Cases, and Questions for Review, has been substantially revised.
Over Timothy Judge
Andere boeken door Timothy Judge
What Is Organizational Behavior?
PART 2: THE INDIVIDUAL
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Organizations
Emotions and Moods
Personality and Individual Differences
Perception and Individual Decision Making
Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
PART 3: THE GROUP
Foundations of Group Behavior
Understanding Work Teams
Power and Politics
Conflict and Negotiation
Foundations of Organization Structure
PART 4: THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
Organizational Culture and Change
Human Resources Systems and Practices
Stress and Health in Organizations
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan